Built in c.1850, this revived heritage home in central Richmond provides a stunning atmosphere. Prime position with dual frontage, this home is the definition of classic home living. Walking distance to Richmond Station, schools, university, supermarkets, playing fields, Cafés and restaurants makes this property suitable for those from all walks of life.
• Split system air-conditioner
• Spacious sun room, study/storage room
• Kitchen with quality appliances and a stunning feature stove
• Lounge with decorative fireplace
• Secure low maintenance yard
|Description||'STUNNING HERITAGE HOME'|