APPLICATION FOR TENANCY
We require the following information to process an application for tenancy:
● Photographic Identification – Drivers licence or passport with current address shown
● Reference – Current landlord / Agent – if you are renting privately provide a copy of the council rates notice proving ownership of the property or your written lease agreement and a written reference from your current landlord
● Reference – Previous landlord / Agent
● Proof of residential address – i.e. phone, electricity account, bank or credit card statements
● Copy of rental receipts and tenant ledger
● Copy of tenancy agreement
● Supporting proof of income for payment of rent
● Completed and signed Application Form
ON APPROVAL OF AN APPLICATION
On approval of application all monies must be paid in full. An online payment through Rental Bonds Online, or a separate bank cheque is required for payment of bond monies. THIS PAYMENT MUST BE ADDRESSED TO THE RENTAL BOND BOARD.
Please note that VIBE property DO NOT ACCEPT cheques, cash or EFTPOS for
payment of rent (including holding deposits), all rent payments must be paid via BPAY or our DEFT system.
Applications will only be processed on a completed and signed tenancy application
Our office reserves the right to allow for any changes or additions to the above. Should an applicant fail to provide the above details the application may not be processed.
● All adults who occupy the premises must complete a separate
tenancy application form.
● We reserve the right to accept multiple applications for a property
● No bond transfers will be accepted by this office
INFORMATION COLLECTION PRIVACY NOTICE FOR TENANTS
The personal information that the prospective tenant provides in this application or collected from other sources is necessary for the Agent to verify the Applicant’s identity, to process and evaluate the application and to manage the tenancy.
Personal information collected about the Applicant in this application and during the course of the tenancy, if the application is successful may be disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected to other parties including to the landlord, referees, other agents and third party operators of tenancy reference databases. Information already held on tenancy databases may also be disclosed to the Agent and/or Landlord. If the Applicant enters into a Residential Tenancy Agreement, and if the Applicant fails to comply with their obligations under that agreement, that fact and other relevant personal information collected about the Applicant during the course of the tenancy may also be disclosed to the Landlord, third party operators of tenancy reference databases and/or other agents. Information no longer required for our records will be shredded.
If the Applicant would like to access the personal information held by VIBE property theymay do so by contacting us at the following address. The Applicant may also correct this information if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
VIBE property Australia Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 353
Richmond NSW 2753
Ph: (02) 4578 4234
If the information is not provided, VIBE property may not be able to process the
application and manage the tenancy.
I hereby declare that I give my permission to VIBE property to collect my information
and pass such information onto landlord, operators of tenancy reference databases or
FOR PET REQUEST FORM
No animal can reside on a property, without written approval.
Note: Applicable to dogs and cats only. Dogs are required by law to be registered with
the local council in every Australian State and Territory (other than the Northern
Territory where dog registration is required by some council only). Cats are required by
law to be registered with the local council in NSW, Victoria, Queensland and Western
Australia (and by some council in the Northern Territory).
1. Understand that it is my/our responsibility as pet owners to: Maintain a high
standard of cleanliness and sanitation at all times, cleaning and disposing of
any animal waste within the lot or common property. Maintain a high
standard of preventative health care e.g. flea and worm treatment.
2. Agree to monitor the noise from our pet to avoid undue annoyance or
disturbance of neighbours.
3. Acknowledge that I/we shall be liable for any damage to the property caused
by the pet and shall pay immediately for any costs incurred in rectifying this
4. Accept full responsibility and indemnify the property owner for any claims by
or injuries to third parties or their property caused by, or as a result of,
actions by my pet.
5. Acknowledge that the consent of the property owner/managing agent
operates in respect of the nominated pet only and that any change of pet
must be the subject of a separate application.
6. Acknowledge that in the event of a breach of this agreement the property
owner/managing agent may withdraw any consent it has given me for the
keeping of a pet.
7. Upon my vacating I will organize for the carpets to be cleaned professionally
and the property to be pest sprayed.
FOR REPAIR REQUEST FROM
PLEASE NOTE: Should a tradesperson be called out and the problem is found to
be related to the appliance being incorrectly used or one of your appliances was
proven to be faulty, YOU MAY BE LIABLE FOR THE SERVICE CALL OUT FEE. If a
tradesperson is called without permission for anything other than an emergency
repair, YOU MAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNT.
FOR VACATING FORM
The tenant understands and agrees that during the last 14 days of tenancy the
landlord’s agent may wish to show prospective tenants through the property and access
will need to be arranged.
*Minimum days for notice:
– 14 days for terminating the tenancy at the end of the fixed lease term – notice must be
given before the fixed term ends
– 14 days for a breach of the tenancy agreement – reasons must be given
– 21 days for terminating the tenancy after the fixed term has ended