A wonderful c.1860’s heritage listed cottage is full of charm and quirks comprising some original features and it really lends itself to a makeover. In a stellar location, within walking distance to the new fine dining restaurant Copperstone, schools, trains, parks, shops & cafes. It makes for a perfect home or would make a great investment property as it has been for many years!
• Spacious sunroom, study/storage room
• Kitchen with quality appliances and a stunning feature stove
• Situated at the highly desirable end of Windsor Street
• Lounge with decorative fireplace
• Currently leased until 8/4/22 for $425p/w
• Dual frontage to Chapel Street
• Split system air-conditioner
• Renovate this beauty to its former glory!
|Description||SEMI DETACHED BEAUTY IN TOWN!|