Built-in 1935 and designed by Moore & Dyer, the heritage listed ‘Regent Theatre’ is full of Art Deco character and offers a unique business opportunity. Perfectly situated on the main street of Richmond, it’s a stroll to the station, restaurants and shops..
• A fantastic redevelopment site/project!
• Ideal location providing plenty of street traffic
• Classic design inspired by Art Deco architecture
• Constant business, popular for school excursions
• Includes a well-equipped reception and snack bar
• The site backs onto a local carpark behind ANZ bank.
• Cinema 1 seats 219 patrons and includes a crying room
• Theatre is equipped with back-up Rolls Royce generator
• Cinema 2 seats 286 patrons with access to a lounge area
• Building has a variety of opportunities and would suit many uses
• Land size 1170m2 (approx) – w/a second access to East Market St
|Description||'1930's HERITAGE THEATRE IN THE CENTRE OF RICHMOND'|