Perfect for large families or investors, this extensive land holding comes complete with a country style double-brick homestead, and an additional self-contained two bedroom granny flat. Large sealed hard-standing areas, multiple shedding bays and great sized level paddocks make this property versatile for all lifestyles.
• Brand new solar system with 24 panels – feeds back to grid
• Granny flat with separate power and water, leased for $295 p/w
• Private and secure location – no neighbours close to the property
• Large sealed hard standing areas, suitable for large machinery and trucks
• Open plan kitchen with gas stove, stone benchtops, large island bench & dishwasher
• Ceiling fans, fireplace, split system air, tiles downstairs, wrap around balcony
• Large outdoor entertaining area with brick pizza oven and water feature
• Pumping licence from Currency Creek – 12 3” gates irrigate paddocks
• Approx. 1.3km to Hawkesbury River, close to ramps, ski park, ferry
All information about the property has been provided by third parties. This information cannot always be verified, and we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Interested parties should always seek advice from their conveyancer or solicitor in regards to verifying or establishing information.