‘We believe in creating a difference – leading the way – a new era of property marketing seen first’
Independently owned and operated by Michael Mahboub and Leanne Wright, established in 2008 with a simple vision…
“Build the best property campaigns to promote and sell properties within the Hawkesbury’
From a vacant bush block selling at $120,000 to a polo property selling for $2,000,000, we understand not all properties are the same or have identical features but we still treat and offer the same options when selling as ‘your property deserves the best’
- VIBE’s ‘Go Forward Plan’ – ensuring we get it right from the start
- VIBE Integrity – you can rely on
- VIBE Communication – advertising properties effectively, professionally & keeping you fully informed
- VIBE Results – achieving superior results in every situation with a ‘can do’ & ‘don’t give up’ attitude.
Creating a difference, standing alone and leading the way within the Hawkesbury district, signifying outstanding results through high quality marketing / advertising campaigns, team work and customer relations that clients truly appreciate.
An exciting, energetic team working together to achieve a common goal. We understand a property can be your biggest asset and one of the the most important decisions addressed, often built up with emotion, pride and joy. Team VIBE believe in making this an ‘inspiring journey’ for their clients.
VIBE‘s marketing team is committed to constantly evolving our marketing approach. A passion to ensure your property is held above the rest and given the BEST opportunity in today’s market. We aim to turn heads, create demand and results that your property deserves. As more agencies implement a few of the below marketing tools, we are dedicated to implementing all the tools to your campaign, as we see the true winner being, not only our clients but the marketplace, as consumers have more reliable and visual information to engage in.
- Professional Photography & Styling; Image is everything – we believe great photography tells a story of your property in beautifully styled images, that are unique. All photography is covered by professional photographers and with an eye to detail by our stylist.
- Floor plans; Why 9 out of 10 customers prefer floor plans to be available on an advertised property?
- Customers have varying needs. Whether they’re requiring a home office at the front of the property, or an open plan so they can watch children play in the yard from the kitchen window. Everyone is different and a floor plan enables a buyer to begin to visualise how the property could work for them.
- Customer’s often saying very few agents use floor plans, and it’s great to know every property we advertise has a floor plan, meaning we have a very distinct and real difference from other agents.
- Interactive Floor plans; detailed property floor plan, enriched with elegant professional photographs. A stunning interactive experience that delivers what the sellers and buyers demand.
- Video Slide shows – ‘Lights, Camera, Action’… creating a buzz for your property that can be shared via social media websites Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. A slide show is an extender of the photography
- Premiere Property Listing on Realestate.com.au; ‘1st Class’… stand-out with an on-line advertising product attracting and maximising enquiry from local to overseas
- QR Codes – ‘Quick Response’… property information downloaded quickly and viewable within seconds, directly to an iPhone and iPad.
- Aerial Photography; ‘Birds Eye View’ … covering an array of features, location, outlines boundaries making it an ideal tool from acreages to units within townships.
- Photographic Signboards; ‘Turning Heads’… attracting passing traffic and presents to buyers what else your property can offer.
- Property Brochures; ‘In Mind’… providing an overview of your property and more importantly, keeping your property in the mind of buyers. Handed out during inspections will provide buyers with something to refer back to when comparing options. Making sure that your property won’t be overlooked or forgotten. Your property images and features will remind them of what they have just viewed.
- Postcards – ‘right there in their hand’… mailed directly to their letterbox, no need to open it to read it – it’s right there displaying images & floor plans to capture the local upgrade or downsize movement within an area.
Remembering, property preparation is ‘key’, we can help with gardeners, cleaners, tradesman etc. Preparing your property ready for sale can be the difference between achieving a standard price and achieving a great price. And, the best part is, it’s not hard, time consuming or expensive. We can assist in all preparations leading up to commencement of your marketing campaign.
We recently re developed and re designed our website with a goal in mind… Implementing online resources and unique property features to assist while searching and staying on trend with a friendly mobile responsive site. A growing targeted audience and our direct marketing subscriptions are growing daily.
Our database has been designed to make it easy to find and cross-reference information about customers property needs and wants to match our client’s properties. So comprehensive it’s programmed to match properties with prospective purchasers or tenants as early as Day 1 of your advertising campaign.
Key elements when selling or leasing with VIBE
- VIBE Team & Culture
- VIBE Plan & Marketing
- VIBE Success & Client Relationships