Only a short drive to the heart of Richmond, this impeccably presented and recently renovated home leaves a lasting impression. Situated in a quiet street on good-size block, it’s suitable for first home buyers and families alike. Low maintenance, loads of amenities and in a friendly community setting, what more could you ask for?
• Granny Flat feasibility assessment conducted – call for the report!
• Near new open plan kitchen with European style laundry, gas cooking and dishwasher
• Ducted-air conditioning, fans throughout and solar panels
• New floor coverings, freshly painted inside and out and a recently restored roof
• Main bedroom leads to a private deck and fully fenced, manicured backyard
• Drive through side access to carport combined with undercover pergola area
• Walking distance to township, parks, train, schools, university, TAFE & shopping centre
• Zoned R3 – Suitable for multi-unit housing and granny flat (STCA)