A location that boasts prime positioning and plenty of potential in the heart of North Richmond – This rare property located on sought after Riverview Street comprises of an existing residential dwelling and is also DA approved by Council for six spacious two-storey townhouses with secure underground parking! The additional site properties include;
• Existing 3 bedroom residential dwelling located on the property with an expected rental return of $400 p/w;
• Central location in North Richmond, located directly adjacent to North Richmond Village shops, cafes, restaurants, offices and within walking distance to parks, Panther – Sports Club, Hawkesbury River and Richmond North Public School;
• Close to hospital, university, airbase, schools etc., boasting attractive rental and sale options;
• Partial B1 Zoning of the site permitting operations of businesses (STCA);
• Compact and aesthetic architectural design of approved plans allowing for streamlined construction methodology and time-frame.
• Five of the townhouses feature two spacious bedrooms, one bathroom and an extra toilet and sink downstairs.
• One townhouse boasts three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and an extra toilet and sink downstairs.
• One of the last properties on the street yet to be developed within a growing suburb, this is the perfect opportunity for the savvy investor looking for a compact development site with a streamlined DA Consent, allowing for various construction options.