Immaculately presented and created for an easy acreage lifestyle, this family oriented home exudes warmth and features recently updated interiors with magnificent easterly views sweeping towards Sydney. The thoughtful design encompasses living and dining spaces flowing to a wide entertainers’ deck and a lower level layout with a family room that’s perfect for in-law accommodation. Nestled privately back from the road, this home sits on arable land with a dam and is close to the school, Kurrajong village shops, cafés and amenities.
• Living room with timber floors, beamed ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass
• Defined dining room opening to deck and a large lower level office or bedroom
• Sizeable covered alfresco terrace leading to a paved and solar heated pool
• Modern kitchen with stone benches, self-closing drawers and a dishwasher
• Charming double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the master with ensuite
• Air conditioning, double garage with storage, CCTV cameras and electric gates
• Three water tanks, septic pump (new absorbent tank) and new driveway lights