Circa 1840 historic servant’s quarters have been re-imagined into this relaxing and cosy double-brick home overlooking the serenity of nearby paddocks. This charming home, located in Francis Street, is within walking distance of Richmond township, public transport, Pugh’s Lagoon, Richmond Park, several schools and all the attractions that historic Richmond has to offer.
• Beautifully renovated and refurbished throughout the entirety of the home.
• Two spacious bedrooms.
• Cosy living room featuring a traditional slow combustion fireplace.
• Freshly updated, tiled bathroom.
• Superb views over rural paddocks.
• Rent includes water and gas for the cook top in the kitchen.
• Single car parking spot available