Offered on behalf of the Wheen Bee Foundation. Noel’s Farm is an original land grant to William Noel in July 1795.
• Private vacant level acreage offers tranquil grounds & river frontage
• Popular location, adjacent to polo fields, short drive to the mountains, Penrith CBD & M7.
• Stroll to Richmond township via Pugh’s Lagoon, whilst you enjoy the countryside, cafes and shops
• Fertile land with various trees including macadamia, olive and mandarin
• Licensed to fit a pump to extract water from the river
• Irrigation licence can be included if required
• Suit horse agistment, nursery production, farmland stock & agriculture opportunities